Family Child Care Business SeriesThis virtual business series, designed by All Our Kin, provides in-home (family) child care providers with the knowledge, tools and relationships to sustain and grow their family child care businesses.
Participation is limited. Applicants must be willing to commit to attending all training sessions. Participants will be notified if their application is accepted.
This interactive virtual learning experience will provide participants with:
- Professional development credit for Missouri and Kansas. Sessions are virtual and in the evenings
- Follow up coaching support
- Opportunities to build relationships with other participants
- Networking opportunities
- Resources and materials to enhance business contracts, hand books etc.
Material pick up on Saturday, Dec. 10, from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. at The Family Conservancy
Session Schedule (All sessions will be from 6 - 9 p.m.)
- January 10: Check your tech
- January 17: Introduction to Family Child Care Business Institute
- January 31: Marketing Your Family Child Care Business
- February 7: Family Child Care Contracts
- February 21: Family Child Care Policy Handbook and Partnerships
- March 7: Risk Management and Emergency Preparedness
- March 21: Time-Space Percentage
- April 4: Accounting for Income and Expenses
- April 18: Budgeting and Savings
- May 2: Preparing for Taxes
- May 16: Putting it into Practice
- May 23: Make-up date
Registration is closed.