The Family Conservancy is a delegate Head Start/Early Head Start agency. We provide Early Head Start and Head Start services to more than 650 children. We provide quality early childhood education from prenatal to five years of age, with three options: Home-Based, Family Child Care, and Center-Based.
- A focus on school readiness
- Developmentally appropriate educational curriculum
- Developmental screenings
- Health services
- Parent involvement opportunities
- Disability services
- Nutritious meals
*Early Head Start is for expecting mothers and children birth to 3 years
*Head Start is for children from 3 years to 5 years
- Head Start Options
- Enroll your child
- Become a Head Start Partner
- Our Head Start partner centers and providers
- Head Start Home-Based Services
The Family Conservancy is a delegate of Mid-America Head Start.